* Enclosure material: Aluminium alloy ZL102;
* Ex mark: Ex db IIB+H2 T6...T4 Gb;Ex th IIIC T80°C...1T135°C Db IP66
* Current <1500A
* Steel pipe or Cable entry
* Used in chemical, oil refining, oil exploitation, offshore oil platforms,oil tankers, military and other hazardous areas; Suitable forcable distribution when installing electrical appliances andlamps and especially when installing heat tracing systems andhigh-power electric heaters on site.
* Beautiful appearance: Aluminum alloy enclosure with stainlesssteel exposed fasteners.
* Different installation methods such as hanging, embedded, heattracing bracket installation and different incoming cables such asordinary rubber and plastic cable, armored cable and heating cable.